At Blazona we use Skrill to make payments and receive our due appreciation from most partners that we work with.
We also got accounts with PayPal and Netteller, however, we find skrill to be more convenient. More so when working online you really need a Skrill account and it is free to create. It is a great alternative to PayPal in all ways.
I will share some reasons why Skrill is recommended by the Blazona Founder – Ezekiel W. But before then, it is good to note that if you got a problem creating a Skrill account, we got an article on How to create a skrill account – step by step guide
Why just a Skrill Account?
As one of the most popular payment gateways in the world, Skrill;
- Makes payment processing look very easy. It provides diverse payment options, such as credit/ visa & Master cards, email & mobile transactions, and even cash. Note that In Kenya, you are also allowed to withdrawal from skrill using a mobile phone.
- Allows you to transact in about 40 currencies around the World.
- Provides one of the highest levels of security and transparency, for each transaction.
- Allows users to easily open an account at the Skrill website while getting assistance from their customer care service.
- Allows users to easily make cash withdrawals from ATMs – They got a Skrill ATM card which you can request.
- They are the official money transfer service provider for most Forex brokers, International Betting firms, Online casinos, and Cryptocurrency trading.
- They quickly link you to buy and sell cryptocurrency securely from within your dashboard- sends you signal alerts on when you can buy and sell your cryptos.
- You get amazing rewards once you finish the account verification process which is free; as you continue to use it.
- Accommodative transaction costs.
However, just like any other thing or human under the sun. Skrill has got some drawbacks which are worth mentioning to you.
Flaws Of The Skrill Account
The drawbacks of having a Skrill account include;
- Users with inactive accounts would have to pay a fee of €3 every month- this means if you are not depositing nor withdrawing from your Skrill account.
- Non-VIP Members are limited to a withdrawal amount of €900, while Bronze and Silver Accounts are limited to withdrawing €1200 and €1500 respectively.
If further limitations would be placed on the Skrill Account, both for Kenyan Users and beyond, this post would be updated to keep you informed.
What do you think, is having a skrill account more advantageous or it is such pain within you? I personally think that since what is posted on Blazona is all about you making money.
Then obviously you will be recommended the best method to receive your money conveniently. But you still are to make personal choices of what you prefer. If you prefer Skrill just as we do, then click here to create your personal account.
FAQS About Skrill account
Does Skrill accept Nigeria?
Yes. It is available to use by residents of Nigeria.
How do I deposit money into my Skrill account?
You can deposit either with your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit – or with your bank account by wire transfer.
How long does it take to transfer money from Skrill to a bank account?
If you withdraw via wire transfer (SWIFT), this will take between 1 and 5 business days depending on your bank. If you use the mobile money transfer option, it takes just some hours
How much can I withdraw from Skrill?
Considering the fees, it is a good idea to keep your withdrawals to a minimum of $100.
How can I receive money from Kenya?
You can receive money from other Skrill users either by having them send money to you directly or through a cart on your website.
Can I use Skrill without a bank?
Yes, you can but it is a better experience to use it with a bank account.
Which cards are accepted by Skrill?
Skrill accepts Mastercard and Visa cards.
Is Skrill better than PayPal?
This is subjective and depends on the use case.
How do I get a Skrill Mastercard?
This is currently available to residents of Europe only.
How can I withdraw money from Skrill to Mastercard?
You can only withdraw to supported Visa cards.
Important parts of our blog
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found our guide on how to create a skrill account beneficial to you. Please let us know in the comment section if there is something we left out that you really need to know even as you get started using skrill.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for money-making videos. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.