This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich-media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts in the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
As a Receptionist, you will handle administrative support tasks including but not limited to providing a conducive and welcoming work environment that maintains the organization’s corporate image whilst contributing to its growth.
What You Will Do
- Set a positive atmosphere for staff and visitors
- Receive visitors and deliver exceptional customer service assistance
- Assist walk-in visitors and customers to learn more about KOKO and access our services
- Data Entry and maintaining effective records as required by the Office Manager
- Deal with correspondence and queries
- Coordinate courier services between offices and departments
- Ensure KOKO staff and visitors are equipped with required company items, including staff badges, gate passes, vehicle passes, and parking stickers
- Safeguard company assets by maintaining a log of office items taken off-site by teammates
- Typing reports, letters, and memos as instructed
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Coordinate operation of KOKO Kitchen like coming up with weekly menus, ensuring cooks have correct uniforms, hygiene and maintenance
- Help in the coordination of KOKO in-house taxi services
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- University degree in relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and email correspondence
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Resourceful and problem solving with the ability to think outside the box
- Open-minded, friendly, and sociable
- Empathetic, patient, and diligent with both staff and guests
- KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!
How To Apply
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test, or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case. We restrict any endorsement that demands money and strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona