Position: Procurement Intern
Reporting To: Support Service Coordinator
Base Location: Nairobi Kenya. but will support Wajir, Mandera, Moyale, Garissa and Kilifi
Duration: 6 Months (Till December 2021).
The Procurement Interns will work under the Support Services Coordinator (SSC) at a country level, to support and assist the SSC in management procurement documentations archiving, maintain effective electronic filling system across the IRK, support procurement team in facilitation of supplier / service providers payment process.
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts in the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
- Provide administrative support during the bid opening including not limited to printing, scanning of bid documents and among other responsibilities.
- Tasked with the overall responsibilities of scanning, archiving of the procurement documentations on bi-weekly basis, and storing the scanned documents in the department external hard drive. The soft archiving system should be classified as;
ii. Projects / Programmes
- Categories (Goods/services/works/consultancies).
- Tasked with the overall responsibilities of hardcopies archiving of the procurement documentations on bi-weekly basis, and storing the documents in the department metallic and wooden cupboards. The hardcopies archiving system should be classified as;
ii. Projects / Programmes
v. Categories (Goods/services/works/consultancies).
- Compile payment documents for onward submission to the finance department for the payment facilitations.
- Track and provide regular updates to the SCC on the status of supplier payments.
- Issuing of bids and recording the bidders list in the bid issuing registration form
- Receiving the bids and recording the bidders in the bid submission receipt form
- Support SSC in Implementation of approved procurement plans
- Support SSC in the Bi-weekly procurement tracker
- Support SSC in tracking the contracts tracking record
- Inspecting the goods and ensuring compliance to the 3-way-matching
- Filing of various procurement documents including but not limited to the quotations, minutes, BERs, Analysis, contracts, and among others
- Support SSC in getting rid of the junkies/obsolete items in the office (disposals).
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings as well as the minutes of the bid opening sessions.
- Support the SSC in undertaking the due diligence prior to the contract awarding
- Support SSC in the market assessment exercise and attend to the administrative responsibilities associated with this exercise.
- Participate in the bi-weekly department planning meetings
- Any other duties assigned by the SSC.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field, or significant relevant experience that shows an ability to critically analyse and apply information in management and work situations at a similar level.
- Flexibility to spend significant time in the field.
- Good skills in the electronic archiving system
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, names and addresses of three referees, a working e-mail address, and daytime telephone contacts. The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the position title on the subject line. Send your application to
Please note that this is urgent recruitment, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis
Closing Date: 23rd July 2021.
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test, or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case. We restrict any endorsement that demands money and strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona