Pernod Ricard is a worldwide co-leader in the wines and spirits industry. Having its HQ for East Africa in Nairobi Kenya, they would like to engage an innovative and effective Area Sales Representative handling Key Accounts (High Energy Bars), to take ownership for maximizing business volume through successful strategic planning, execution, and evaluation of key sales functions to enhance sustainable growth and profitability for the company.
S/He will partner with key account customers to develop the Pernod Ricard brands and optimize profitability. The role Implements the business plans and promotional activities.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Representative (Key Accounts)-High Energy Bars,
REPORTS TO: Key Accounts Supervisor,
DEPARTMENT: Commercial Department,
HOURS OF WORK: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with overtime where necessary,
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below is for the advertised position. Read through to see details.
- Managing daily calls to customers (on trade outlets) to verify and develop product sales.
- Ensuring new customers are being developed
- Managing a sales development budget with customers in the area.
- Managing the successful implementation and execution of the promotions according to the plan
- Scheduling weekly business review meetings with the distributors to discuss sales targets, marketing ideas, and tools, problems, etc.
- Controlling individual Travel and Entertainment budgets within the set limits
- Develop a strategic business plan for the allocated key accounts.
- Maximize sales through promotions, effective use of market intelligence, and category management
- Implement the Pernod Ricard East Africa business plan within the agreed budget parameters
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager on a weekly basis
- Recording daily sales activity on the daily dashboard with a weekly summary for the Sales Manager.
- Preparing ad hoc reports as requested by the Management regarding sales, displays, promotions, etc.
- Collating of documentation required for opening of new accounts (liquor licenses, ID, Documents, etc)
- Liaising with respective Area Managers regularly to identify monthly and quarterly promotional cycles and appraising their success.
- Identifying key competitor activity and strategies such as new product launches, activations, and promotions in the area for sharing with the Sales Manager.
- Identifying, developing, and communicating risk management plans for your area.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with Trade Marketing and Brands team
- Resolve customer queries and problems effectively
- Ensure enough stock is available to support promotional plans
- Qualification: Business Degree.
Experience: 3-5 years international consumer goods.
- Experience in the alcohol industry or in an FMCG environment with exposure at the wholesale level
- IT Skills: Conversant with using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, as well as the Sales system
- Valid Kenyan driving license
- Some knowledge of international spirits and wines is a plus.
- A passionate, self-confident individual that is professional and result-driven.
- Strong integrity and ability to work within a team
- Trendy, fashionable, and well-groomed
- Able to work independently within set parameters.
- Good negotiation and customer relationship management skills
- Good interpersonal skills both with internal and external relationships
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Good at planning and organizing to ensure priority task management
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject to email@example.com before 22nd July 2021. Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona