Rafode Ltd is a Company based in Kisumu with the mission of giving micro, small enterprises, and smallholder farmers in rural areas the financial tools they need – micro-enterprise loans, business training, and other financial services – to work their way out of poverty.
We seek to hire an Operations Assistant in our Head Office. The Operations Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the organization portfolio, support and assist in achieving the mission statement of the activities of Rafode ltd, assist in developing and managing the implementation of new products for the growth of the institution, in collaboration with the Operations Manager overseeing the work of Business Development Officers, recruitment and training of Operations staff.
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts in the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
- Propose innovations, product improvement, and policies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all clients protection
- Support Business Development Officer’s in planning and recruitment of clients through groups and individuals.
- Achieve target and increase the retention rate to ensure cost-effective portfolio growth.
- Regularly provide a projection for planned disbursements of funds to the Operations Manager and Management.
- Promote the institution to the potential clients within target communities and Government officials.
- Rigorously see to the improvement of Rafode effectiveness through innovations and reduction in operations costs.
- Maintain a quality loan portfolio as per the industry standard of 5%.
- Troubles shoot problems encountered by Rafode clients.
- Verify that all credit applications are properly completed.
- Provide monthly reports on overall operations performed during the month.
- Comprehensive understanding of the operations manual and ensure its implementation.
- Keep accurate records of loans and savings in the office on monthly basis.
- Combat internal and external fraud, while monitoring field operations.
- Ensure that the entire staff cooperates with internal audits to reduce risk, ensure the use of best practices.
- Participate in the recruitment process of clients.
- Continuously train Business development officers and loan officers on the use of credit and guarantees and policy and procedure manual of Rafode.
- Facilitate the communication between the BDOs, loan officers, and the Operations Manager in case of emergency and implement the policies of the safety manual.
- Coordinate and supervise the BDOs to ensure smooth operation.
- Coordinate the replacement of loan officers in case of illness or emergency.
- Prepare monthly report for the organization from the BDOs and submit it to the Operations Manager.
- Asses personally all loans from all the branches to ensure proper due diligence is done.
- Approve all loans of the company for disbursements.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field from a recognized Institution.
- Relevant professional qualification as applicable
- Three (3) years experience in the Microfinance, Banking, or financial service sector with 2 years’ managing staff in the area of operation.
- Extremely flexible and able to cope with stressful situations and frustration.
- Creativity and ability to work with limited resources.
- Ability to motivate local staff effectively.
- Creative and critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in computer skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2021 clearly indicating current and expected remuneration and daytime telephone contacts.
Rafode Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test, or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case. We restrict any endorsement that demands money and strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona