Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of the Madison Group Limited and is a leading provider of Healthcare Insurance in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the above management position, which is part of the Senior Management team of the Healthcare Department. The Medical Services Manager reports to the Assistant General Manager and is responsible for the efficient management of relationships with Doctors, Hospitals, and Pharmacies throughout Kenya.
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts in the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
- Managing the day to day medical services and activities to deliver quality, efficient, and affordable services to customers;
- Participate in the company’s review of the healthcare strategy and implementation;
- Create and maintain relationships with providers of medical products and services;
- Promote efficient and effective pricing of external healthcare products and services;
- Coordinate our healthcare customer service delivery;
- Monitor developments in the healthcare industry and recommend appropriate strategies to address such developments;
- Coordinate provision of retail and corporate healthcare programs and assist in the development of Company programs in the management of chronic diseases;
- Review the existing healthcare structure and processes and recommend changes for improving operational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Maintain a wide panel of healthcare providers who will deliver value to our customers;
- Coordinate healthcare education and wellness programs in the Company
Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine;
- Training in management and business administration will be an added advantage;
- Current membership to professional bodies and relevant practicing certificates;
- Several years related experience in insurance or a hospital establishment;
- Qualified candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various players in the healthcare industry;
- Qualified candidates should have a passion for developing a career in institutional healthcare management;
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are required to forward their applications together with their CVs, and copies of certificates to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th August 2021.