The Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a corporate body established under the Universities Act 2012 to succeed the Joint Admissions Board (JAB).
The Service is governed by the Placement Board. In the performance of its functions, the Placement Board seeks to promote equity and access to university and college education, by among other things, developing criteria for affirmative action, for the marginalized, the minorities, and persons with disabilities.
The placement Board also seeks to establish criteria to enable students to access the courses for which they applied taking into account the students’ qualifications and listed priorities.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Independent Part, a university or college may independently admit students to its programs in accordance with its approved admissions criteria.
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below is for the advertised position. Read through to see details.
|University Name||Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Closing Date||12th August 2021|
How To Apply For Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service Careers?
Thank you for showing your interest in applying for Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service jobs. Those individuals who have a keen sense of interest in the following listing seen below are requested to take a few moments to fill the application online by clicking the Links below (Specify “Applying for Position” In The subject line). Wish you the very best of luck! 🙂
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
2. Assistant Customer Care Officer
4. Senior Legal Officer
5. Senior Placement Coordination Officer
6. Senior Communications Officer
7. Manager, Corporation Secretary, and Legal Services
8. Manager, Research
9. Manager, Information Communications Technology
10. Director, Corporate Services
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona