The new program is now accepting applications on behalf of three institutions (the World Bank, IFC and MIGA). Building on the rich legacy of its predecessor programs, the WBG YPP will recruit and develop future leaders to collaborate effectively across our institutions on joint WBG solutions to development challenges.
Young Professionals are recruited from around the world, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries and countries of operations. All qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Just before we check on the requirements, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
Also, I am calling upon you to help us reach 100K subs. Once we hit 100K subs Blazona org will be open for partnerships and job openings. You could be my next colleague right here at Blazona org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. To do this proceed as follows:
- Click here to enter your email address, Verify it by opening the verification email we will send to you.
- Now copy this link https://blazona.org/we-are-hiring/
- Share the link with as many friends as you can.
- Once we hit 100K subs we will get back to you. Is a promise
Great, let us now dive into the set requirements to be eligible for this internship position at WBG
Requirements for the Internship vacancies for the world bank group.
To be considered for the WBG YPP, applicants must:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1989
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree*
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level**
- Be fluent in English
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
Conditions of Internship
- Academic Credentials*
- 1 Short Essay
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
How to Apply
To apply for the WPG YPP you can click here
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona
Note: we send you alerts for FREE and you still will make money from the opportunities we alert you on! DON’T FORGET TO SHARE IF YOU FOUND THIS post HELPFUL! (Just click on any of the floating social media icons on this page to share)