Job title: Factory Manager
Client: Manufacturing Company
Our client who is in the manufacturing sector is looking to fill in the role of a Factory Manager. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include scheduling equipment maintenance as needed, regularly monitoring the performance of production staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts in the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
Factory Manager Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- ensure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while guaranteeing product standards that will exceed our customers” expectations.
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout the factory for problem-solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
- Improve manpower & resource utilization within existing departments and processes
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Continually enforce health and safety compliance by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety concerns.
- Liaising with procurement and accounts departments for stock control and purchasing of materials.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with sales departments to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Timely Preparation of production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve production targets.
- Perform any other duties that will be assigned by the management from time to time.
Factory Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Management or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a manufacturing industry.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in ERP applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Training and coaching skills
- Process and people management skills
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with a detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Friday 6th August 2021.
The subject of the email should be Factory Manager.
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test, or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case. We restrict any endorsement that demands money and strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona