Job Title: Customer Care Assistant (1 Post) REF: KFCB/HR/15/2021
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 8
Job Purpose: Responsible for providing assistance to the Customer Care office as an interface between internal and external customers
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
a) Compiling daily visitors’ register;
b) Compiling daily reports;
c) Providing relevant information to visitors;
d) Responding to visitors’ queries;
e) Recording visitors’ personal details;
f) Receiving, guiding, and directing visitors to designated offices and areas; and
g) Issuing visitors’ passes
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
a) Diploma in Customer Service, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, International Relations and Diplomacy, Communication Management, Event Management, Front Office or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
b) Proficiency in Computer applications
Detailed Job Descriptions, areas of specialization, and additional requirements are posted in our website www.kfcb.go.ke .
Candidates who meet the requirements are required to send their applications quoting the job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications to be received by Close of Business 3rd August 2021
• Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
• Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, and transcript during the interviews.
Successful candidates will be required to provide the following;
1. Clearance Certificate from EACC
2. Tax Compliance Certificate
5. Certificate of good conduct
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test, or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case. We restrict any endorsement that demands money and strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona