REF NO. KIMC/CET/HR/07/2021
Reporting to: Head of Department Film Production Training
but just before you scroll down to apply, ensure you do the following things first if you have never done them before:-
- Click on the bell icon on the bottom right of this page and confirm the action to receive new online job alerts in the very first person always.
- Join our telegram channel by clicking the blue-button above this page.
- If you find this article to be of great value, show love by sharing it on your social media accounts. To do this, click on any of the floating social media icons on this page.
- Finally, click here to join our email list and remember to ask a friend to also join our list.
Great, below are details of the advertised position. Read through to see details.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Managing and maintaining electrical works, plants, and equipment;
- Overseeing completion and certification of completed projects;
- Reviewing the overall performance of all technical facilities;
- Formulating technical specifications for equipment;
- Coordinating formulation of safety regulations measures and their enforcement;
- Coordinating technical operations in liaison with the lecturers; and
- Approving major equipment modifications and
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Senior Electronic Technician or in a comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Electronic, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than three (3) weeks from a recognized Institution;
- Demonstrated outstanding technical competence, coordination, and administrative ability in the general supervision, installation, maintenance, and operation of telecommunication/electronic systems;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Shown merit, integrity, and ability as reflected in work performance and
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from 58,828 x 2,625 to 81,401 per month exclusive of allowances.
In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity, as enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Interested candidates must submit Certificates of Compliance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of Three (3) referees to:
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road P.O.Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 23rd August 2021 at 5 PM.
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard, Women, persons with disabilities, and minority groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test, or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case. We restrict any endorsement that demands money and strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information.
Important parts of our site
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Blazona Meditation -The Instant “Money Meditation” top marketers use to draw wealth to themselves. (top secrets revealed).
- Blazona Blog – The central place for all our recommended business ideas, money-making methods, and legit online jobs.
- Blazona Videos – New to online business? Watch these Assorted mentorship guides to keep you rolling.
- Blazona Forex trading 101 – Everything you need to know about successful forex trading.
- Blazona Deals – Exclusive discounts on products and services you may need to simplify your working.
We hope that you found this job alert helpful.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more smart methods to make money. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you prefer receiving our updates through emails, then click here to join the Blazona email list.
Also, the fastest way to receive alerts on the latest online jobs and smart money-making opportunities from Blazona daily is by either clicking on the bell icon at the bottom right of this page and confirm the action or Joining our telegram channel @Blazona